Pregnancy is an exciting time, but also one of change and uncertainty. The OMSMAF Mother and Baby Care Programme was specifically developed to support moms-to-be during this period.
See the benefits you can access via this programme:
- Mother and Baby Care Programme Information Brochure
- Approved Maternity Vitamin List (applicable to certain Plans only)
For specific benefit limits and more information, refer to the Mother and Baby Care Programme section in the Managed Care Programmes chapter of the latest member guide.
You can also access the following valuable information and resources:
- The Parenting Programme under the YourHealth Portal on the logged-in Member Zone, offering weekly bite-size emails with interesting information about: what is happening in your body that week, how your baby would be developing during that week, and what you need to do (if anything). You would need to be registered on the Member Zone to access this programme.
- The Expectant Mother’s Guide, a booklet with handy resource information for parents-to-be.
- Ready, Steady… Parent!, a booklet written specifically for Old Mutual staff members planning to become parents. We would like to help you experience your journey to motherhood as a joyful, rewarding and worry-free event.